We are looking for a driven, full-time Social Media & Content Manager to join the WildKat PR team in our Berlin office! Do you think you would be suitable for this position? Have a read through our job description below…
WildKat PR is a game-changer in the classical music industry. We adamantly believe in changing the status quo of our industry, embracing creative values both on- and offline.
WildKat PR is the only classical music PR agency to spread worldwide, having established ourselves in London, Berlin and New York. We are deeply devoted to seeking out and using online platforms to reach and engage substantial new audiences, producing all-encompassing, bespoke, international PR campaigns that are data-driven.
WildKat PR is offering an exceptional opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Berlin team to lead and advise on social media and digital strategy across the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist to join one of the leading PR agencies at a time of continued rapid international growth, and to work creatively with an exciting roster of varied and high-profile artists and clients. This role requires an excellent knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape, but does not require experience within the cultural or arts sectors.
The Social Media and Content Manager will be based in the Berlin office, but will also work closely with the London team and must be fluent in English. This role is ideal for an English-speaker who would like to relocate to Berlin. Salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
Start date: August/September 2016
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop the strategy and execution of the social media and content platforms for WildKat PR’s clients. Platforms will include, but are not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
• Determine measures of success and evaluate the work carried out
• Lead the planning, creation and distribution of engaging, timely and relevant content for WildKat PR’s clients, ensuring sensitivity to the individual personalities and priorities of each client
• Work closely with the Account Managers in London and Berlin to ensure that social media and digital campaigns are closely linked to the PR and publicity work that is taking place for each client
• Create social media overviews and progress reports to feed back to clients
• Lead the running of the WildKat PR social media channels, advising Account Managers on best practice and developing the audience and reach of each channel
• Encourage innovation and forward-thinking throughout WildKat PR’s social media and digital work, staying informed of new trends and platforms and feeling confident and inspired to try out new ideas
• Minimum of two years’ experience working in social media and content creation
• In-depth understanding of best practice across all social channels and emerging platforms
• Awareness and understanding of evolving technology, alongside the ability to research and discover new and innovative opportunities and platforms
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Fluent English speaker, but with an extremely high level of proficiency in German
• A team player, with proven experience working in a busy office
Closing Date: 6pm 28th July 2016
Please send a copy of your CV, a cover letter, and an example of a social media campaign that you have worked on to Olivia Brown Olivia@wildkatpr.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Written on June 14, 2016 )