WildKat PR is offering a fellowship scheme for up-and-coming talent in arts administration. This fellowship has been created as a way of offering financial support, opportunities and mentorship within the industry.
The idea is to customise the fellowship around the recipients’ individual needs, in order to maximise their full potential and impact on the industry.
The fellowship will also include placements with WildKat’s various partners including festivals, concert halls, orchestras, artist management agencies, and more.
You will receive:
- Support to implement your personal idea or project in a way that will help shake up the classical music industry and/or cultural sector
- Knowledge and experience of PR, via WildKat PR
- Creation of digital/print assets with the help of Classical Music Design
- Free access to selected industry events and networking functions
- Personalised mentorship
- A minimum of 5000€ to help fund your project
The 2018 winner is Ben Corrigan, for his podcast “Excuse the Mess”.