Office Manager – London
WildKat PR is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our London team. We are looking for someone who can ensure smooth day-to-day running of the office, provide HR support across the company and general assistance to the Managing Director and wider team when necessary.
Due to Covid-19 the office is open to staff but at reduced capacity; our staff continue to work from home when not in the office. We will discuss arrangements in more detail with the successful candidate. We will regularly review the COVID-19 situation in line with the government recommendations and discuss the potential to support staff to retain an element of remote working where they wish to do so.
Please find the full Office Manager – London application pack here.
- Maintain, file and archive records in an accurate manner
- Manage office policies, including risk assessments
- Negotiate and manage office insurance contracts
- Manage office subscriptions to magazines and online resources
- Prepare contracts and set up client accounts
- Issue and monitor customer invoices
- Process bills and payments
- Arrange travel for Directors and other staff members when required
- Organise and audit the company’s systems and procedures, including HR
- Assist accountants in preparing monthly reports
- Prepare monthly payroll data
- Provide additional support for the directors as needed
- Manage company diary (staff meetings, holidays)
- Assist with recruitment
- Oversee company’s Diversity & Inclusion Board and its objectives
- Order office supplies
Person Specification: Essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confident written and oral communication skills
- HR experience
- Basic understanding of UK tax rules and labour law
- Experience in preparing and managing contracts
- Good working knowledge Google apps and Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A high standard of organisation and efficiency
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience of multi-tasking, ability to prioritise and work independently.
- Experience of working with online accounting software Xero or equivalent
Person Specification: Desirable
- Interest in Diversity and Inclusion best practices
- Other European language, particularly German and/or French
- Interest in the Music Industry
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At WildKat we strive to be inclusive across our workforce and creative delivery. Team members contribute to and develop our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy. We welcome applications for all sectors of the community and actively seeking applications from candidates from disabled and ethnically diverse backgrounds as these groups are currently underrepresented within the music sector.
Please let us know if you would like to discuss the office environment, working arrangements, access requirements or have questions around access and inclusion. Our office at 26 Bloomsbury Street is not wheelchair accessible, has two flights of stairs and an upstairs toilet.
Right to work
Under the Asylum and Immigration Act, we are required to check that anyone taking up employment with us has the legal right to work in the UK. All successful applicants will, therefore, be asked to provide us with documentary evidence to support their entitlement to work in the UK prior to taking up employment.
How to apply and Timeline:
Any Equal Opportunities information you provide will not be used when short-listing, it is anonymised, will be kept separate from your application, and all information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The closing date to apply is 5pm on 4 January 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone or email and invited to an interview on Zoom. Whilst we will work to accommodate every applicant, please do your best to ensure you may be available for this date.
- Application deadline: 5pm on 4 January 2022.
- First Interviews: 6-7 January 2022 via Zoom
- Second Interviews: 11-12 January 2022 at 26 Bloomsbury Street WC1B 3QJ (TBC)
- Potential starting date: week commencing 24 January 2022 (Negotiable)