Andrew James JohnsonComposer-pianist
Andrew James Johnson wanted to launch his debut classical solo album with the help of WildKat PR, whilst simultaneously engaging us in rebranding his core image and building his profile as an artist in the music and culture press through industry connections and introductions.
For the UK press campaign, we created a strategy that focused on profiles of Andrew in local area press, interviews with him on podcasts, online and print media, and a public performance to commemorate Piano Day 2018. We also aimed to raise Andrew’s profile through the creation of unique content and its placement on influential, targeted social media accounts.
Press achieved: https://bit.ly/2I5okPi
- Original video content created by Classic FM and shared on its social media channels, with a Facebook audience of 1.7 million
- Video premiere on PRS for Music’s M Magazine online site, with an estimated monthly audience of 56,000
- A profile in St. Albans Life magazine, with a readership of 26,000
- An album review on Seen & Heard International, which has an online readership of 212,000
- Video livestream on Classic FM’s Instagram page, with 153,000 viewers
- Original video content and livestream on Evening Standard’s Arts social media pages, with a Facebook audience of 85,000
- Inclusion of tracks from Andrew’s album on Deezer’s ‘Winter’s Classical’ playlists, which has over 8,000 subscribers