The choir touring company Augustine Nobel wanted support with publicity around two choirs, the German male choir, Sonat Vox, and a Norwegian boy choir, Sølvguttene, who were both touring the breadth of the UK. We created PR and Marketing campaigns in a way that increased awareness of the concerts so as to generate audience attendance at the concerts, all whilst raising the profile of the two choirs through previews, broadcast media coverage and concert reviews.
- 100% of choirs had interviews on major BBC Radio stations
- 262K views of one of the choir’s performance tour videos we placed on Classic FM’s socials
- Total readership of 1.8 million across local newspapers and online outlets for previews and reviews of both choirs
- 100% of choirs had interviews across local radio stations for interviews with the choirs
- 60% of concerts were sold out