Georgian-German pianist Catherine wanted to raise her profile and reach more press in the UK and Germany, when releasing her third studio album.
For the UK press campaign, we created a strategy that focused on placement of tracks from the album on playlists, album reviews in music press, and securing airplay on national radio. We aimed to introduce Catherine to the UK press as a performer, raise awareness of the album release to generate sales, secure cross-platform coverage including interviews and develop her profile overseas.
Press achieved: https://bit.ly/2jkYlVX
- 150,000 readership of Concerti magazine, which preceded a sold-out concert in Berlin after a successful local online campaign
- 136,000 site traffic for a concert review in a German online newspaper site
- 1.14 million listeners per month for a major German radio station on which tracks from the album received airplay
- 10,000 views of a video of Catherine performing an excerpt of the piece on Classic FM’s Instagram page
- 1 million listeners for BBC Radio Scotland, where the album featured on ‘Classics Unwrapped’ as album of the week
- 100,000 readership in UK glossy magazine The Lady where Catherine was featured as ‘CD of the week’
- Combined online readership of 8.85 million for interviews and features of the album throughout the campaign