After WildKat`s successful collaboration with pianist Catherine Gordeladze in 2017 for her album ‘Dance Fantasies’, we are delighted be working again with her on the release of her absorbing new album ‘Caprice Brillant’.
Born in Georgia and based in Germany, Catherine Gordeladze has gained renown by virtue of her “sparkling tone” and “an original, profound musicality” (Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung), thus establishing herself as one of the most remarkable musicians of the younger generation.
With her brilliant musicianship she regularly makes guest appearances with ensembles including the Georgian State Orchestra, the Europa Philharmonie and the Dortmund Philharmonic amongst others.
2019 she was awarded as ‘outstanding personality with a migrant background’ within the international arts scene by the city of Frankfurt and moreover has won the medal of the French Legion of Honour in acknowledgement of her superb service to music across Europe.
Georgian-German pianist Catherine wanted to raise her profile and reach more press in the UK and Germany, when releasing her third studio album.
For the UK press campaign, we created a strategy that focused on placement of tracks from the album on playlists, album reviews in music press, and securing airplay on national radio. We aimed to introduce Catherine to the UK press as a performer, raise awareness of the album release to generate sales, secure cross-platform coverage including interviews and develop her profile overseas.
Press achieved: https://bit.ly/2jkYlVX
- 150,000 readership of Concerti magazine, which preceded a sold-out concert in Berlin after a successful local online campaign
- 136,000 site traffic for a concert review in a German online newspaper site
- 1.14 million listeners per month for a major German radio station on which tracks from the album received airplay
- 10,000 views of a video of Catherine performing an excerpt of the piece on Classic FM’s Instagram page
- 1 million listeners for BBC Radio Scotland, where the album featured on ‘Classics Unwrapped’ as album of the week
- 100,000 readership in UK glossy magazine The Lady where Catherine was featured as ‘CD of the week’
- Combined online readership of 8.85 million for interviews and features of the album throughout the campaign