Cincinnati Symphony OrchestraOrchestra
In 2017, the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra (CSO) embarked on an extensive European tour, visiting cities across the continent and United Kingdom, performing a varied programme which included music featured on their 2016 Grammy-nominated album release, ‘Concertos for Orchestra’. Music Director Louis Langrée brought his home orchestra to Europe in spectacular style.
WildKat PR worked on the press campaign for the CSO’s European tour, which included premieres at the BBC Proms and Edinburgh International Festival. Non-classical press highlights included the announcement of the speaker for the Lincoln Portrait by Aaron Copland, British actor Charles Dance.
Press achieved: http://bit.ly/2BH3Vd2
- The Big Issue, read by 406,000 people across the UK per week
- Concert highlight in the Daily Mail, which sells on average 1,510,824 copies per day
- A news story on Broadway World online, with a monthly readership of over 4 million
- News story on STV News, Scottish news channel with over 3 million monthly views online
- Exclusive Radio Times announcement with a readership of 684,922 per issue
- Guest artist interview on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, which has 7.45 million weekly listeners
- A television interview on Good Morning Britain, an ITV daytime show with over 1 million daily viewers
- Double-page feature in BBC Music Magazine, which has a readership of 23,400 per issue
- A New York Times concert preview, with 345 million monthly views online
- Concert pick in The Sunday Times culture magazine which has 800,000 readers
- Concert review in The Times, which has a readership of over 1 million
- Concert review in The Herald (Scotland), which has 2.35 million monthly online readers