The choir touring company Classical Movements wanted us to generate publicity around 6 US choirs who were touring the UK, using focal points such as 25% of the choirs being Grammy Award-winning. We created both PR and Marketing campaigns that aimed to generate awareness of the concerts and raise the profile of the excellent choirs through previews, broadcast media coverage, concert reviews and interviews, plus marketing support.
- 75% of choirs had interviews on major BBC Radio stations
- Total listenership of 2.5 million across specialist radio stations, including Premier Christian Radio and Spirit Radio, through interviews with the choirs
- 100 % of the choirs were featured in specialist classical music press, including Gramophone, Choir & Organ and BBC Music Magazine, with a combined reach of over 1 million readers
- One choir touring to Northern Ireland and Ireland had previews placed in all local newspapers, with a total reach of over 300,000
- 100% capacity reached at each choir event supported by WildKat