In March 2017, singer-songwriter Henry Green and photographer Hattie Ellis began working together professionally, combining music and video under the group name Corre. Taken from the word ‘correlate’, Corre was inspired by the idea that two contrasting elements could coalesce and work effectively, reflected through a fusion of classical and electronic sounds with incorporated audio-visual elements.
WildKat PR led the press campaign for this collective, working with the two artists and their management team on their debut album release, ‘Form’, and three preceding singles. Press was achieved in both Germany and the UK, with particular success in placing tracks from the album on Spotify and Apple Music playlists.
Press achieved: http://bit.ly/2kj5tG6
Contemporary music highlights:
- Monthly Spotify streams for the new ensemble were 189,996 at the end of the campaign, owing to the placement of tracks on playlists
- Playlist placement on unCLASSIFIED New Classical Music playlist, which has 1,909 followers, and Chill Classical playlist with 3,788 followers
- Music featured on Bristol Live Magazine, a regional online and print magazine with 6,880 monthly visitors
- Introducing feature on PRS for Music ‘M Magazine’, which has on average 115,000 monthly visitors online
- Video placement on Kaltblut Magazine, a digital magazine based in Berlin with nearly 100,000 monthly visitors
- Music preview on Fluid Audio, a contemporary music site with a monthly visitor average of 7,500