Cowbridge Music Festival 2018Festival
The organisers of Cowbridge Music Festival wanted to reach a wider audience and generate national press, having been first established eight years prior.
We approached local area press and national press in London, securing radio interviews, live performance and airplay for artists performing in Cowbridge during the 2017 festival.
Press achieved: https://bit.ly/2w7LYTb
• Inclusion in the ‘Events’ page of Classical Music Magazine, with a readership of 25,000
• Performances for brass ensemble Septura and pianist Llyr Williams on BBC Radio 3’s drive-time show ‘In Tune’, which has a listening figure of over 1 million overall
• Concert review in the Western Mail, which has a circulation of 16,000
• Festival listings on Visit Wales, The Jazz Man and Buzz Magazine
• Airplay for Jamie Smith’s Mabon on BBC Radio Wales’ Celtic Heartbeat show