Gavin SutherlandConductor, composer and arranger
As Music Director and Principal Conductor of ENB, Gavin Sutherland wanted to increase his profile in the classical music press. We created a campaign that would develop Gavin’s exposure in the classical music press, using ENB’s 2018/2019 season as a hook, in addition to the release of his new British Light Music Haydn Wood disc with the BBC Concert Orchestra.
- A total readership of 3.4 million for two 4* reviews in The Herald Scotland of Gavin’s conducting debut at Glasgow City Halls
- Over 74K in readership for interviews and features with Gavin on classical music and arts websites including International Arts Manager, Arts Professional and Planet Hugill
- A combined readership of 70K for previews of Gavin’s BBC SSO conducting debut, in Scottish newspapers and arts blogs including Scottish Field Online and Glasgow West End
- Over 60K in listenership for Gavin’s interviews on Monocle’s Sunday Brunch and Manx Radio, on his career to date and expertise on British Light Music
- 19.6K in readership for previews and interviews with Gavin in the Chicago press ahead of ENB’s Giselle including Picture This Post, New City and DancerMusic