Inclusive Creativity is part of Walled City Music which operates out of Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland. In September 2017, the ensemble ‘Acoustronic’ wanted to perform a piece composed by Inclusive Creativity’s Prof. Frank Lyons in London, before taking it to Dublin for it’s EU debut.
We created a campaign that introduced Inclusive Creativity and the ensemble ‘Acoustronic’ to the UK press, inviting industry contacts to the London premiere of ‘NonZeroSum’ at Rich Mix, and developed links with the Irish press in order to highlight the organisation on a national scale.
National press highlights:
- Full-page feature in the Irish Independent, which has a circulation number of 102,532 and an estimated 22.2 million monthly online visitors
- Preview on PRS for Music ‘M Magazine’, which has an average of 115,000 monthly visitors online
- Concert announcement on Rhinegold news, which has a monthly readership of 76,000
- Feature on MI PRO website, which has 19,000 monthly readers
- Preview on Planet Hugill, with a monthly readership of 5,000