Layale ChakerComposer and Violinist
Composer and violinist Layale Chaker wanted to increase her profile in the UK and USA through interviews and features across music and regional press outlets, and ensure audience attendance at her concerts in London and New York.
For a combined UK and US campaign, we implemented a strategy that showcased Layale’s high-profile engagements in the first half of 2018, and secured opportunities for her to promote her upcoming album of compositions which will be released in autumn 2018.
Press achieved: https://bit.ly/2KUw0pL
• Interview and concert highlight on I Care if You Listen, a US-based site specialising in contemporary music, with an average monthly readership of 22,000
• Profile in the ‘Rising Star’ column of BBC Music Magazine, with a monthly readership of 234,000
• A guest blog and video premiere on specialist strings publication The Strad online, which has a monthly readership of 200,000
• Airplay on WFMU, a radio station in Jersey, USA
• Concert preview on Broadway Classical Music World, which has an estimated coverage viewing figure of 12,500
• Listings on high-profile US concert aggregate sites, including Avant Music News with a monthly readership of 57,000 and NY City Guides with a monthly readership of 61,000