Matthew Whiteside is a composer, collaborator, sound designer and concert producer based in Glasgow. Previously, he was named ‘One to Watch’ in the Herald’s Culture Awards 2017 and most recently he won the Light Moves Innovative Use of Sound Award for his work on ‘Entangled’ with Marisa Zanotti.
Matthew Whiteside is also a CEO and artistic director of The Night With… a concert series that presents contemporary new music in intimate, informal venues across Scotland and further afield providing development and commissioning opportunities for young and emerging composers.
WildKat PR is working with Matthew Whiteside to raise his profile as a composer and to secure press coverage around his second album, ‘Entangled’ which will be released on the 25th of October.
• Both single releases featured on Spotify Picks Classical New Releases
• Resonance FM, hour long interview on the album
• Son of Marketing video premiere and track premiere
• Stationery Travels video premiere
• BBC Music Magazine CD review (scheduled for February)
• Arts Desk Album review
• M Magazine (PRS) long-form interview
• Fifteen questions long-form interview
• The Strad – Blog piece on how to self-release an album in classical music