WildKat has managed Moritz Eggert’s international PR and Communications since 2014. We have worked on a number of opera premieres, record releases and concerts throughout this time, always looking to increase his profile across a range of media, not just looking at classical but more mainstream media too. As Moritz’s projects include collaborations with many venues, labels, artists and agencies, WildKat oversees all communications to ensure a clear and structured PR plan.
Moritz Eggert’s 15thopera “M – eine Stadt sucht einen Mörder” at the Komische Oper Berlin was a special one for the composer. He took the legendary Fritz Lang Film as the basis to create his opera, about a child murderer haunting the city of Berlin. Moritz Eggert and director Barrie Kosky let the audiences see the world of the murderer through his eyes and draw the audiences in to a world full of horrors.
- 40 plus pieces of coverage throughout all media: print, radio, online, TV
- reporting spread from the US to Europe, making it an intentional event. Publications included: NY Times, FAZ, Tiroler Tageszeitung, Candas365, oopperafanin päiväkirja to the financial times
- Over 10 million readership reached in one campaign – the premiere was anticipated and ultimately covered in the daily press for more than weeks
- in the first week after the premiere we reached more than 1.3k social shares
- all major outlets in Germany covered the premiere