The German baritone has sung as a soloist in several opera houses, including in Berlin, Bremen, Hagen, Nürnberg and Würzburg. He has earned himself a great reputation both nationally and internationally in recent years with repertoire by Schubert and Hugo Wolf as well as more contemporary pieces. With a successful PR campaign, Peter Schöne aimed to establish himself as a known figure in the classical music industry in Germany and abroad.
WildKat PR introduced the baritone to German national and regional media and the trade press using his CD release “Der Klang des Denkers. Vertonungen von Gedichten Friedrich Nietzsches” and secured meaningful album reviews.
In addition, WildKat PR supported his five concerts in Spain, managing his announcements and invitation processes and securing national and trade press coverage.
- secured album reviews in 3 of the biggest classical music magazines in Germany
- secured radio broadcast opportunities and air time for his album across radio stations in Bavaria, Saarland and Bremen reaching 14.4M listeners overall
- 14,000 people listened to his opera recording and review on BR Klassik alone
- placed Peter Schöne into 4 of the 5 major trade press titles in Germany including Opera Lounge, Opernnetz, Oper. Das Magazin and Opernglas
- placed online features in 4 of the biggest classical music magazines in Spain
- with 46 print and online features, we secured him over 130,000 coverage views