Royal Over-Seas LeagueMusic Competition
The Royal Over-Seas League (ROSL Arts) wanted to engage a PR partner to promote the Annual Music Competition, which ran from mid-February to early June 2018. Additionally, they wanted to reach a wider audience in order to increase clubhouse membership.
We implemented a marketing strategy, advising on targeted options in order to reach a wider audience to the section finals and Gold Medal Final, and built a profile for the Annual Music Competition in the press which led to a number of magazine features following the final.
Press achieved: https://bit.ly/2uk678v
• Gold Medal Final winner announcement on Classical Music online (BBC Music Magazine), with an estimated monthly readership of 284,000
• Gold Medal Final winner announcement on Rhinegold news, which has a monthly readership of 61,000
• Final included on Londonist ‘Things to Do’ list, with estimated coverage views of 6,000
• Interview with ROSL Arts’ Director on London Live, which has an average daily reach of 186,000
• Feature for the 2018 Gold Medal Final winner in the August issue of BBC Music Magazine, which has a circulation of 36,000
• Announcement of the Gold Medal Final winner in Classical Music Magazine, which has a readership of 25,000