WildKat is a creative agency for culture and music. We offer PR, marketing, branding, social media and event management for institutions and artists. We are the only performing arts agency working internationally. As a creative communications agency, we offer flexible working, and a number of unique perks. WildKat has offices in London, Paris, Berlin and New York. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, passionate Digital Associate who is looking to join the company at a busy and exciting time.
WildKat PR is offering an opportunity to join our New York office. Working alongside the Senior PR Manager in New York, as well as Head of Digital and Managing Director of WildKat based in Europe, plus colleagues worldwide, you will run both organic and paid-for social media and digital campaigns for our clients and the company. You will have a basic knowledge of and a keen interest in social media and marketing, as well as classical music, the arts and culture. You will have light experience in video editing and using Adobe tools, such as PremierePro, Photoshop and AfterEffects. You will have proven administrative and organizational skills, plus excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is well-organized, hard-working and enthusiastic, as well as friendly, approachable with a passion for all music and the arts. You should enjoy working with a close-knit team, across all our offices, with the ability to both collaborate and work independently.
Our New York office was established in 2019 and is a small, collaborative, supportive team. We are looking for someone to fulfil this role who is a proven self-starter and team player.
Key duties of the Digital Associate:
- Planning and managing organic social media campaigns for our clients and for WildKat’s own channels
- Assisting our Head of Digital (based in the UK) with creating ad campaigns on META, Google and other platforms
- Creation of assets using relevant software, such as AfterEffects and PremierePro, to promote clients’ concerts, events and announcements
- Using scheduling tools for social media, such as our own internal social media scheduling tool, WildKat Portal
- Devising campaigns strategies, learning industry-specific tools to set up campaigns, and out-of-the-box thinking for effective engagement
- Support content development for social media, including branded photos, videos, GIFs, and more
- Support with ad-hoc Marketing projects on request
- Writing social media copy for us and our clients
- Assisting the Senior PR Manager in New York with admin and some PR related tasks. This might include a dedication to researching publications, journalists and producers for story telling opportunities and coverage.
- Assisting with the organization of client events, and attending concerts
- Assisting with client reports and feedback
- No task should be considered mundane…we are all a helpful team here!
- You have a strong interest in social media and digital marketing, and are keen to learn new skills and develop your knowledge
- You have strong analytical skills and are a well-organized self-starter
- You are looking to join a fast-paced environment, where you will be able to navigate new software with relative ease and be keen to learn and grow
Microsoft Office package is familiar to you
- You will have light experience in video editing and using Adobe tools, such as PremierePro, Photoshop and AfterEffects
- You might have experience using WordPress (not essential)
Benefits of working at WildKat
Opportunity to be an integral part of our US team, as we begin an exciting chapter of new development and growth
Friendly and collaborative international team with diverse range of backgrounds and experiences
Creative and open environment across 4 offices
Chance to do diverse things within the role and expand your skill set quickly
Supportive colleagues and management welcoming your fresh ideas
The salary will be based on experience, and we welcome a range of applicants with varying levels of experience as we grow our team. The role will be hybrid, with 2-3 days in our flexible working space and opportunities to work from home.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We particularly welcome applications from people of ethnically diverse groups and disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as trans and non-binary candidates, as they are currently under-represented in our workforce.
Please send a C.V. and covering letter to Olivia Brown at [email protected] by October 29, 2023.