WildKat is hiring a Junior Account Manager as we expand to Paris 🇫🇷
This position will be based in Paris and we are looking for a French-speaker, though confidence in English speaking and writing is crucial.
WildKat is a creative agency for culture and music. We offer PR, marketing, branding, social media and event management for institutions and artists. We are the only performing arts agency working internationally.
As a creative agency, we offer flexible working, and a number of unique perks, from 6-hour working days to annual ski trips.
WildKat has offices in London and Berlin, and we are expanding to Paris and New York in 2019. We want to hire an individual who is looking to join the company at a busy and exciting time.
WildKat PR is offering an exciting opportunity to join our new Paris office. Working with the Founder of WildKat, Directors, French Account Manager and colleagues worldwide, you will learn how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is well-organised, hard-working and enthusiastic, as well as friendly and approachable. You should enjoy working with a close-knit team, across all our offices, with the ability to both collaborate and work independently.
You’ll be able to speak French and English – any other languages, particularly German, Spanish or Italian, are a bonus.
You will have a basic knowledge of and light experience in PR, marketing, or social media, with a keen interest in classical music, the arts and culture. You will have proven administrative and organisational skills, plus excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a Junior Account Manager:
- To support the French Account Manager and Director of Europe with her administrative needs
- To assist the Account Managers in securing opportunities for clients and helping them to achieve their PR goals. This includes:
- Researching publications and opportunities for coverage
- Assisting with the organisation of client events
- Assisting with client reports and feedback
- Working directly with our artists on PR and Marketing campaigns
- Thinking about how you and your colleagues approach campaigns
- Make new connections and suggest innovative ways to approach the campaigns
- Challenging how we, and the industry, are doing things
- Writing copy in relation to client needs, including: fact sheets, bios, blogposts, newsletters, brochures
- Learning quickly and efficiently how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns in order to take on your own clients and manage their PR goals effectively. This will include liaising with journalists to generate and secure media coverage for clients
- To organise client events, as needed, including: concerts, VIP receptions, industry networking events
- To attend all relevant artists’ events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
- To network within the industry to build your reputation and that of the company.
- To be willing to take on additional responsibilities and grow into a more senior role within the company
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title ‘WildKat Paris Junior Account Manager application’ by 5pm on Friday 24th May 2019
Salary: Dependent upon experience