We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join WildKat in London!
Do you think you would be suitable for this position? Have a read through our job description below.
Is a game-changer in the classical music industry and the broader cultural sector. We believe in changing the status quo of our industry, embracing creative values both on- and offline.
WildKat PR is the only classical music PR agency to spread worldwide, having established ourselves in London, Berlin, and now expanding to New York and LA, with further plans for expansion in 2019. We are deeply devoted to seeking out and using online platforms to reach and engage substantial new audiences, producing all-encompassing, bespoke, international PR campaigns that are data-driven.
WildKat PR is offering an exciting opportunity to join our London team. Working with the Founder, Director of the London Office and Business Development Manager as the main account manager for some of our most prestigious clients. You will learn how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients.
This position is a full-time permanent role, based at the WildKat office on Bloomsbury Street, starting as soon as possible.
Working a minimum of 35 basic hours (however we do offer 10 x 6 hour working days a month). Senior Account Manager will also be expected to work additional hours as and when operationally required, sometimes at short notice. These additional hours of work will generally be reclaimed as time off in lieu (TOIL).
As an Account Manager:
- To manage your set of clients and work with them to help achieve their PR goals. This includes: gaining press, attracting new audiences, helping to improve their brand, organising events
- To think creatively about how you (and your colleagues) approach campaigns. You will be asked to continually make new connections and approach your work in innovative ways. You will be expected to challenge how we, and the industry, are doing things
- To integrate digital media into campaigns. This means exploring new technology and developing ways to include it in client campaigns
- To take a leading role in the development and execution of unique, creative campaigns to promote your clients and the company
- To write copy in relation to your clients’ needs, including: fact sheets, bios, blogposts, newsletters, brochures
- To liaise with journalists to generate and secure media coverage for clients
- To organise client events, as needed. This includes: concerts, VIP receptions, industry networking events
- To attend all relevant artists’ events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
- To network within the industry to build your reputation and that of the company
- To oversee the work of others when required, and to be willing to grow into a more senior role
Opportunities of working with WildKat PR:
- Fun, open plan office
- Chance to do diverse things within the role and expand your skill set quickly
- Gain wider industry experience, not just PR
- Supportive colleagues and management welcoming your fresh ideas
- Personalised creative skills training and coaching
- Collaboration with mainstream brands and projects
- Opportunities for travel in UK and abroad
- Sociable atmosphere
- Staff benefits, which include annual ski trip, Friday drinks, office yoga, opportunity for sabbatical and 6 hour working days
Opportunities for fast career progression and secondments to other offices
- At least two years’ experience working in PR or internal communications role
- Interest in classical music, culture, and the arts
- A fast learner, able to absorb information quickly and confidently put it into practice
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to manage conflicting deadlines
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility when working alone
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong interest in online media
- Good standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel, WordPress)
- Education to degree level
- Fluency in another language
Salary: Competitive – dependent upon experience
WildKat PR is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject title ‘WildKat PR Senior Account Manager application’ by 5pm on 20th January 2019. Interviews will be held 22nd January 2019.