We are looking for a new Account Manager to join the lovely WildKat PR London team….have a read below of our job description and if you feel it’s right for you then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – good luck!
WildKat PR is a game-changer in the classical music industry. We adamantly believe in challenging the status quo of our industry, embracing creative values both on and offline.
WildKat PR is the only classical music PR agency to spread worldwide, having established ourselves in London, Berlin and New York. We are deeply devoted to seeking out and using online platforms to reach and engage substantial new audiences, producing all-encompassing, bespoke, international PR campaigns that are data-driven.
We are a young, enthusiastic, creative and music-loving company and our expertise and creativity allows us to devise innovative campaigns tailored to individual artists’ needs. With clients such as Daniel Hope, Lionel Bringuier, Bamberg Symphony Orchestra, David Finckel and Wu Han and International Wimbledon Music Festival, our reach extends internationally to offer professional PR support worldwide.
WildKat PR is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our London team. The role will involve working with the Director, Office Manager and fellow Junior and Senior Account Managers on creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries. Ideally, the successful candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working in the classical music industry. They will be expected to quickly establish and build strong working relationships with press to generate media coverage for our clients.
• Undertake an account manager role by looking after clients and projects, under initial supervision by senior staff
• Work alongside Director, Office Manager and fellow junior and senior account managers and taking a leading role in the development and execution of unique, creative campaigns to promote our artists and the company
• To liaise with press to generate and secure media coverage for clients
• To take a leading role in the development and execution of unique, creative campaigns to promote our artists and the company
• To write and distribute press releases
• To attend all relevant artists’ events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
• To attend potential client meetings where required, preparing proposals and presentations
• Updating, developing and working on social networking sites for WildKat PR and their clients
• 1-2 years’ relevant experience in either PR or the classical music industry
• Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to manage conflicting deadlines
• Knowledge of classical music, the arts, culture and PR
• Proven administrative and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and responsibility when working alone
• Confidence and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work as part of a team
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• A strong interest in online media
• Good standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel, WordPress)
• Marketing experience
• Fluency in another language, preferably German or French
• Educated to degree level in an arts subject
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title ‘WildKat PR Account Manager application’ by Friday 4th July 5pm
Salary: Competitive – dependent upon experience