We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join WildKat PR in London!
Do you think you would be suitable for this position? Have a read through our job description below.
WildKat is a creative agency for culture and music. We offer PR, marketing, branding, social media and event management for institutions and artists. We are the only performing arts agency working internationally, with offices in London, Berlin and New York.
WildKat PR is offering an exciting opportunity to join our London team. Working with the Founder, Director of the London Office and Account Managers, you will learn how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients.
As a Junior Account Manager:
- To assist the Account Managers with their set of clients, working with them in securing press, attracting new audiences, helping to improve their brand, organising events
- To think creatively about how you (and your colleagues) approach campaigns. You will be asked to continually make new connections and approach your work in innovative ways. You will be expected to challenge how we, and the industry, are doing things
- To integrate digital media into campaigns. This means exploring new technology and developing ways to include it in client campaigns
- To take a leading role in the development and execution of unique, creative campaigns to promote your clients and the company
- To write copy in relation to clients’ needs, including: fact sheets, bios, blogposts, newsletters, brochures
- To liaise with journalists to generate and secure media coverage for clients
- To organise client events, as needed. This includes: concerts, VIP receptions, industry networking events
- To attend all relevant artists’ events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
- To network within the industry to build your reputation and that of the company
- To be willing to grow into a more senior role
Opportunities of working with WildKat PR:
- Small, open plan office
- Chance to do diverse things within the role and expand your skillset quickly
- Gain wider industry experience, not just PR
- Supportive colleagues and management welcoming your fresh ideas
- Personalised creative skills training and coaching
- Collaboration with mainstream brands and projects
- Opportunities for travel
- Sociable atmosphere
- Staff benefits, which include annual ski trip, Friday drinks, office yoga, opportunity for sabbatical and 6 hour working days
- Interest in classical music, culture, and the arts
- A fast learner, able to absorb information quickly and confidently put it into practice
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to manage conflicting deadlines
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility when working alone
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong interest in online media
- Good standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel, WordPress)
Desirable but not essential
- 3-6 month internship in an arts PR organisation or similar experience
- Experience in PR, marketing or social media
Salary: £20,000 per annum (plus opportunities for bonuses) for full-time role
We are open to receiving applicants looking for a part-time role as an Account Manager. Please ask Olivia Brown for more details on this.
WildKat PR is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘WildKat Junior Account Manager application’ by 5pm on 16th November 2018.