We are looking for an Account Manager to join WildKat PR in London, as a member of the team is moving to the Berlin office!
Do you think you would be suitable for this position? Have a read through our job description below.
WildKat PR is a game-changer in the classical music industry. We adamantly believe in changing the status quo of our industry, embracing creative values both on- and offline.
WildKat PR is the only classical music PR agency to spread worldwide, having established ourselves in London, Berlin and New York. We are deeply devoted to seeking out and using online platforms to reach and engage substantial new audiences, producing all-encompassing, bespoke, international PR campaigns that are data-driven.
WildKat PR is offering an exceptional opportunity for a motivated, intelligent, creative individual to join our London team. Working with the Director, Head of Press, and fellow Account Managers on creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries, they will be expected to quickly establish and build strong working relationships with press to generate media coverage for our clients.
As an Account Manager your role will be:
– To manage your set of clients and work with them to help achieve their PR goals. This includes: gaining press, attracting new audiences, helping to improve their brand, organising events
– To think creatively about how you (and your colleagues) approach campaigns. You will be asked to continually make new connections and approach your work in innovative ways. You will be expected to challenge how we, and the industry, are doing things
– To integrate digital media into campaigns. This means exploring new technology and developing ways to include it in client campaigns
– To take a leading role in the development and execution of unique, creative campaigns to promote your clients and the company
– To write copy in relation to your clients’ needs, including: fact sheets, bios, blogposts, newsletters, brochures
– To liaise with journalists to generate and secure media coverage for clients
– To organise client events, as needed. This includes: concerts, VIP receptions, industry networking events
– To attend all relevant artists’ events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
– To network within the industry to build your reputation and that of the company
– To oversee the work of others when required, and to be willing to grow into a more senior role
Opportunities of working with WildKat PR:
– Friendly, open plan office
– Chance to do diverse things within the role and expand your skillset quickly
– Gain wider industry experience, not just PR
– Supportive colleagues and management welcoming your fresh ideas
– Personalised creative skills training and coaching
– Collaboration with mainstream brands and projects
– Opportunities for travel
– Sociable atmosphere
– Staff benefits, which include annual ski trip, friday drinks, office yoga, opportunity for sabbatical and 6 hour working days
– At least one year’s relevant experience in PR
– Interest in classical music, culture and the arts
– Proven administrative and organisational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to take initiative and responsibility when working alone
– Confidence and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to manage conflicting deadlines
– High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
– A strong interest in online media
– Good standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel, WordPress)
– Fluency in another language
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title ‘WildKat PR Account Manager application’ by midday on the 19th August 2016
Salary: Competitive – dependent upon experience
(Written on July 28, 2016 )