WildKat has worked with Alexandre Kantorow since April 2022. Our team of digital marketing and social media experts are responsible for managing his digital presence and working on expanding his audience on Facebook and Instagram.
By posting regularly with best practices and including as much high-quality content as possible, we have achieved over 17,000 new followers since the start of our campaign and over 100,000 engagements (likes, comments and shares) on posts, at a rate over double the industry standard.
We manage his Facebook and Instagram channels and run paid advertising campaigns throughout the year.
WildKat has delivered the following services:
- Idea generation for ongoing organic social media content
- Organic social media – creating a strategy for the year, writing posts and generating engaging content alongside targeted ads in specific territories requested by the client
- Communications – With no on-the-ground team to capture content, it was our responsibility to organise this with venues, orchestras and various collaborators to post on social media
- Content creation and design – Creating content and optimising provided content for social media, with photo and video editing
- Community management – Responding to followers’ comments and messages
- Account management – Using our industry knowledge and contacts, we were able to get his Instagram account verified